Strong Winds to Continue to Impact Halton
The strong winds that hit Halton yesterday (Feb. 24) will continue today, according to Environment Canada.
A wind warning is still in effect for Burlington, Oakville, Milton, and Halton Hills.
According to Environment Canada, “Strong southwest winds with frequent gusts of 90 km/h are expected to continue early this morning.”
And higher wind gusts of more than 90 km/h are possible along the shores of the Great Lakes.
Environment Canada notes that the damaging winds will start to diminish this morning
Damage to buildings, such as to roof shingles and windows, may occur and power outages are possible.
Stay safe, Halton.
- Lanes Closed Due to Road Flooding in Oakville
- This 20-Unit Townhouse Development has Been Approved in Burlington
- Burlington Residents Pepper Sprayed and Robbed, Police Investigating
- Police Looking for Owner of Dog Believed to be Hit by Car in Burlington
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton