Subway Launches Exciting New Menu Option in Halton
Calling all Subway fans!
The popular sub chain has launched an exciting new menu option.
This menu option is known as the new $4 Mighty Melts.
There are three flavours of the Might Melts and they are as follows.
The Chicken Mighty Melt: a ciabatta bun topped with lightly seasoned chicken strips, fresh veggies, and cheese and finished with garlic aioli.
The Roast Beef Mighty Melt: a toasted ciabatta bun with 100 per cent Canadian roast beef, topped with fresh veggies, and cheese and finished with garlic aioli.
The Turkey Mighty Melt: made with 100 per cent Canadian turkey, fresh veggies, cheese, topped with a smoky honey mustard sauce, and served warm on a toasted ciabatta bun.
All Mighty Melts, as their name suggests, are only $4.
“We believe good food shouldn’t have to break the bank,” Senior Marketing Director, Cristina Wells, said in a recent press release.
The Mighty Melts will be available for a limited time across Canada at participating restaurants.
Will you be trying any of these new sub options?
- Three Oakville teens arrested following robbery and assault
- Halton Police issue warning after 'intentional collisions' from vehicle thieves
- Burlington's Walk Off The Earth releases latest viral hit ahead of Canada Day
- Sheridan College offering virtual workshop to prepare students for remote learning
- PICK A SIDE: Should kids go back to school in September?