Subway Launches Exciting New Menu Option in Halton
Calling all Subway fans!
The popular sub chain has launched an exciting new menu option.
This menu option is known as the new $4 Mighty Melts.
There are three flavours of the Might Melts and they are as follows.
The Chicken Mighty Melt: a ciabatta bun topped with lightly seasoned chicken strips, fresh veggies, and cheese and finished with garlic aioli.
The Roast Beef Mighty Melt: a toasted ciabatta bun with 100 per cent Canadian roast beef, topped with fresh veggies, and cheese and finished with garlic aioli.
The Turkey Mighty Melt: made with 100 per cent Canadian turkey, fresh veggies, cheese, topped with a smoky honey mustard sauce, and served warm on a toasted ciabatta bun.
All Mighty Melts, as their name suggests, are only $4.
“We believe good food shouldn’t have to break the bank,” Senior Marketing Director, Cristina Wells, said in a recent press release.
The Mighty Melts will be available for a limited time across Canada at participating restaurants.
Will you be trying any of these new sub options?
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Toronto Universities Evacuated Following Bomb Threats
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s the Latest on What’s Happening with the Glen Abbey Golf Course in Oakville