Super Cheap Frappuccinos Available in Halton This Week
The weather is getting warmer by the day, and as we finally ease into the spring we all deserve, some Haltonites might be excited to know that very cheap Frappuccinos are available this week in Halton!
That’s right, you can snag a cheap cold drink that’s loaded with sugar and caffeine to help you enjoy a warm spring afternoon this week.
Starbucks is serving up half price Frappuccinos on Thursday, May 10 from 2 p.m. to close at all of its locations.
A Frappuccino will typically run you some $5, so this deal will definitely make your wallet happy.
The special is part of monthly happy hour, which is officially back as of Thursday’s discounted Frapps.
All of Starbucks’s blended Frapps are part of the offer, including the new Triple Mocha and Ultra Caramel beverages.
- Starbucks Selling Spooky New Limited Edition Frappuccino in Halton
- Starbucks Could Sell a Wild New Frappuccino in Halton Very Soon
- You Can Get a Free Holiday Drink from Starbucks in Halton This Week
- Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee in Halton This Week
- Extremely Cheap Cold Drinks Available at Major Fast Food Chain in Halton