Suspect Arrested After Fleeing from Stolen Car in Halton Hills
Officers have made an arrest this Sunday morning (June 3).
Around 7:30 a.m., police reported that they were actively searching for a male suspect who fled from a stolen car in the area of Queen Street and Meadvale Road, Acton.
Officers and K9 units were called to the area.
The suspect is described as a black male with a thin build, wearing a black hoodie, black track pants, and black shoes.
Shortly after 8:00 a.m., police said the suspect was arrested thanks to a homeowner who reported a suspicious male on his property.
- Rollover collision causing highway delays in Milton
- Burlington Liberal Calls Out Conservatives for "Jewish Targeting" Literature
- Beef and veal products recalled due to E. coli
- Sun Life helping people on disability leave in Halton return to work
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed on QEW in Burlington identified
- UPDATE: Suspicious Male in Campbellville Area Identified
- Police Searching for Suspect After Groceries Stolen in Milton
- Halton Police in Search of a Male Suspect Following an Alleged Walmart Shoplifting Incident
- Police Searching For Suspect Following Gas Station Robbery in Oakville
- Can You Help ID This Suspect for Halton Police?