Suspect Arrested Following Multiple Break and Enters in Oakville
Halton Police have arrested one suspect following a series of break and enters that occurred in the Town of Oakville.
Police allege that during the early morning hours of Feb. 13, 2019, a male party and an unknown accomplice committed break-ins to the Panera Bread restaurant located on Winston Park Drive, K+B Sushi restaurant located on Winston Park Drive, and the Browns Social House restaurant located on Hampshire Gate.
Now, Halton Police have arrested a Newmarket man for allegedly committing the three commercial break and enters.
Jonathan Allan (39) has been arrested and is charged with three alleged counts of break and enter.
The accused was held for a bail hearing and appeared in Milton Provincial Court on March 5, 2019.
Members of the public who may have further information regarding these crimes are encouraged to contact Detective Omar Nadim of the 2 District Criminal Investigations Bureau, at 905-825-4747 ext. 2278, or contacts Crime Stoppers” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect for Burlington, Oakville, Halton Hills and Milton
- Young Oakville man dead following incident at Balls Falls in Lincoln
- Police responding to person in crisis in Oakville
- House of the Week: 6 beds and 6 baths in South Oakville
- Toy store with locations throughout the GTA files for bankruptcy
- Suspect Arrested Following Residential Break and Enters in Oakville
- Suspect Arrested Following Residential Break and Enters in Milton and Burlington
- Two Suspects Arrested Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Halton Police Arrest One Suspect Following Recent Break and Enters in Burlington and Oakville
- Oakville Place Break-In Suspect Arrested