Suspect Arrested Following Residential Break and Enters in Milton and Burlington
One suspect has been arrested following a series of residential break and enters that occurred in Milton and Burlington.
The entries, according to police, occurred in March and May of this year.
It is alleged that the suspect would force open a side or rear door to a residence in order to gain access.
According to police, once inside the home, the suspect would target jewelry, watches, cash and other miscellaneous items.
However, on May 11, 2019 members of the 1 District Criminal Investigations Bureau located and arrested a suspect in Toronto.
During the arrest investigators located a large amount of property in the vehicle that the suspect was driving at the time.
As a result, Leonard Wareing (33) of Etobicoke is facing the following alleged charges:
- Three counts of Break and Enter
- Possession of break in instruments
The accused was released on a promise to appear.
Halton Police investigators are currently working with investigators from surrounding police agencies on similar occurrences involving the accused.
Police are asking anyone with information regarding these incidents to contact Detective Constable Jason Hollinger of the 1 District Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2416. Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Big Changes Planned for These Highways in Halton
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- Power Outage Affecting Nearly Two Thousand Milton Residents
- Suspect Arrested Following Residential Break and Enters in Oakville
- Two Suspects Arrested Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Suspect Arrested Following Multiple Break and Enters in Oakville
- Halton Police Arrest One Suspect Following Recent Break and Enters in Burlington and Oakville
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Multiple Break and Enters Across Halton