Suspect Arrested Following Residential Break and Enters in Oakville
Halton Police have arrested a male suspect following a series of alleged residential break and enters in Oakville.
According to police, on Nov. 14, 2018, a residential break and enter occurred in the area of Morrison Road and Lakeshore Rd. E. in Oakville.
On Nov. 23, 2018, two additional residential break and enters occurred in the area of Great Lakes Boulevard and Nautical Boulevard in Oakville, police say.
According to police, in one of these incidents, the homeowners returned to their residence, interrupted the suspect and an altercation took place between the suspect and the homeowners.
Police were contacted, and the suspect was subsequently located and arrested.
The homeowners were uninjured as a result of that interaction, according to police.
A search warrant was obtained and executed at the accused’s residence in Toronto which yielded the recovery of approximately $50,000 worth of stolen property, police say.
According to police, Vitali Lisenco, (49) of Toronto, has been charged with three counts of break and enter, two counts of possession of property obtained by crime under $5,000, and more.
The investigation is ongoing at this time and additional charges may be laid.
Anyone with more information regarding the break and enters is asked to contact Detective Constable John McMullan, 2 District Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2217.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- Suspect Arrested Following Residential Break and Enters in Milton and Burlington
- Two Suspects Arrested Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Another Suspect Charged Following a Series of Residential Break and Enters Across the GTA
- Police Bust Crime Group Suspected of Numerous Break and Enters in Halton
- Suspect Arrested Following Multiple Break and Enters in Oakville