Suspect Charged After Vehicle Stolen at Milton Gas Station
A Toronto man is facing charges after a car was stolen from a gas station in Milton.
The incident took place on Aug. 22 at 12:50 p.m.
The owner of a vehicle stopped for gas along Guelph Line.
After paying for fuel, the owner returned to the gas pumps and saw a man driving away in his car, say Halton police.
A patrol officer spotted the vehicle travelling eastbound on Hwy. 401.
The vehicle was followed to a parking lot on Steeles Ave. in Milton, where the driver was arrested without incident.
Robert Barte, 38, is charged with two counts of possession of property obtained by crime and driving while under suspension.
He’s scheduled to appear in Milton court today.
- Police Investigating Armed Robbery in Burlington
- Here’s Everything we Know About This Huge Holiday Market in Milton
- New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water
- Police Seeking Assistance Identifying Break and Enter Suspects in Oakville
- Oakville Suspect Arrested After Driver Flees Police in Stolen Vehicle
- Milton Man Charged in Relation to Stolen Limousine
- Man With Suspended Licence Nabbed Driving Stolen Car in Milton
- Men Arrested After Stolen Vehicles Found in Oakville
- Suspects Charged After Halton Police Find Stolen Van in Burlington