Suspect Charged in Arson at Tim Hortons in Burlington
Two arrests have been made in connection with a Burlington arson investigation.
Fire was deliberately set in a trash can outside of Tim Hortons at 601 Brant St. on Jan. 25, say Halton police, causing an estimated $250,000 in damage.
But investigators now say damage estimates exceed $600,000.
One suspect was released without charges after investigators concluded he wasn’t involved in setting the blaze, police said Monday.
Travis Donald Peddle, 33, of Burlington, is charged with arson and fail to comply with probation.
Peddle was released on a promise to appear in Milton court on March 7.
Anyone with information regarding this arson is asked to contact Detective Constable Jacques Brunelle of the Burlington Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext. 2334. Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers “See something? Hear something? Know something? Contact Crime Stoppers” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca
- Huge Snowfall Set to Hit Halton This Weekend
- These Are Some of the Strangest Objects Found on the GO Train
- Halton Paramedics Respond to Multi-Vehicle Collision in Oakville
- Major Road Closed Following Crash in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Real Canadian Superstore Incident in Oakville