Suspect Flees After Bank Robbery in Burlington
Officers are investigating a robbery today in Burlington.
The incident took place shortly before 8:30 a.m. Monday morning (April 9) at the TD Canada Trust bank at 596 Plains Road East.
A lone male entered the bank and passed a note indicating he was armed and demanded money, according to police.
The male reportedly fled the bank running after being provided an undisclosed amount of cash.
Police say the area was searched extensively but the suspect could not be located.
The suspect is described as a white male in his 30s, approximately 5’5” tall, with short, light brown hair. He is clean shaven and has acne scars on his cheeks. He was wearing a black jacket and blue jeans.
Anyone with information related to the investigation is asked to contact police at 905-825-4747, ext. 2316.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- Two Suspects Sought Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Here’s Why Some Burlington Residents Can Now be Fined Up to $100K
- 5 Places Where You Can Take Amazing Instagram Selfies Near Halton