Suspect Sought After Failing to Pay for Liquor Bottles at LCBO in Burlington
A suspect is being sought by police after failing to pay for liquor bottles at an LCBO location in Burlington.
Police say that on April 10, 2019 at approximately 7:20 p.m., a suspect went to the LCBO at 1235 Fairview St.
The suspect, according to police, selected two bottles of liquor and went to a secluded area of the store where he concealed the bottles inside his suit jacket.
The suspect then purchased two cans of beer, failing to pay for the concealed bottles of liquor.
The male suspect is being described as someone who is white, clean shaven, and has short brown hair, and is between the ages of 30 and 40-years-old. Police say the suspect was wearing a navy sport jacket, a grey vest, a white or light blue dress shirt, a black or dark blue tie, and wire frame eyeglasses.
Anyone with any information pertaining to this incident is asked to contact Constable Brendan Kane, Retail Theft Unit, 905-825-4777 ext. 7335 or Brendan [dot] Kane [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Suspect Sought After Stealing Multiple Bottles of Alcohol from LCBO in Milton
- Suspect Sought After 11 Bottles of Alcohol Stolen From LCBO in Oakville
- Suspect Sought Following Shoplifting Incident at LCBO in Oakville
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at LCBO in Burlington
- Suspects Sought Following Shoplifting Incident at Burlington LCBO