Suspect Sought After Just Over $1K Worth of Fragrances Stolen From Shoppers Drug Mart in Milton
Halton Police are searching for one suspect after more than $1,000 worth of fragrances were stolen from a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Milton.
The incident occurred on June 2, 2019, at the Shoppers located at 265 Main Street East.
Police say the suspect stole YSL and Armani fragrances with a total value of $1,049.00.
The female suspect, according to police, is described as someone who is Caucasian, in their 20s, and around 5’6” and 190 pounds. Police also say the suspect has brown hair, with blonde highlights, that was pulled back in a bun, and was wearing a gray coloured athletic jacket with black-colorued arms, a camouflage shirt underneath, black tights, white shoes, and was also carrying a large shoulder bag.
Anyone who has any further information regarding this incident is asked to contact Cst. N. Dabas #7915, Retail Theft Unit, 30 Division, 905-825-4747 Ext. 2351 or Naresh [dot] Dabas [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photos are courtesy of Halton Police.
- Part of QEW Blocked in Oakville Following Tractor Trailer Fire
- These Places are Considered the Most Welcoming in Canada
- Former Exchange Hotel to be Redeveloped for Affordable Housing in Halton Hills
- This Burlington Restaurant Was Named One of Canada’s Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled
- Suspects Sought After Cosmetics and Fragrances Stolen From Shoppers Drug Mart in Oakville
- Suspect Sought After Merchandise Stolen From Shoppers Drug Mart in Oakville
- Suspect Sought After More Than $1K Worth of Fragrances Stolen from Sephora in Burlington
- More Than $1K in Merchandise Stolen From Shoppers Drug Mart in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspect After Groceries Stolen in Milton