Suspect Sought After More Than $700 Worth of Clothing Stolen From Mapleview Centre in Burlington
Halton Police are searching for one suspect after more than $700 worth of Clothing was stolen from Mapleview Centre in Burlington.
The incident, according to police, took place on May 21, 2019.
A male suspect went to the Hudson’s Bay inside the centre (900 Maple Avenue) and stole clothing with a value of $715.
The suspect is being described by police as someone who is Caucasian, in their 30s, approximately 5’10”, and 220 pounds.
Police say the suspect has short black hair, a goatee, and was wearing a navy-blue Tommy Hilfiger Polo shirt, black pants, brown shoes, a black coloured Nike Michael Jordan baseball cap, and was carrying a cross body large black coloured bag.
Anyone who has information pertaining to this incident is asked to contact Cst. N. Dabas #7915, Retail Theft Unit, 30 Division, 905-825-4747 Ext. 2351 or Naresh [dot] Dabas [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca. Or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photos are courtesy of Halton Police.
- Police Seeking Suspect After Clothing Stolen From Marshalls in Burlington
- Suspect Sought After More Than $1K Worth of Fragrances Stolen from Sephora in Burlington
- Suspects Sought Following Shoplifting Incident at Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect After Groceries Stolen in Milton
- Two Suspects Sought After Handbag Stolen From Mapleview Centre in Burlington