Suspect Sought After Stabbing Outside Burlington Nightclub
The Halton Regional Police Service is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying the suspect responsible for a stabbing that took place at Island Nightclub in Burlington.
Police say two men got into a physical altercation on Aug 31 and during the fight, the suspect stabbed the victim in the shoulder with an unknown object before feeling area on foot.
The victim was treated and released from hospital.
Police describe the suspect as a black male with a slim build, approximately 21-years-of-age. They say his face was "unshaven" and he had "short dreadlock style hair".
On the night of the incident, police say the suspect was wearing a dark shirt, dark pants, and a black satchel "slung off of his shoulder".
Anyone with information is asked to contact Det. Jared McLeod at the 3 District Criminal Investigations Bureau at 905 825 4747 ext. 2385.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- G2 driver clocked going 206 km/h in Oakville
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Halton police search for missing Oakville teen
- Burlington Sound of Music Festival 2020 cancelled due to COVID-19 outbreak