Suspect Sought After Vodka Stolen From Customer at LCBO in Burlington
Police are searching for a suspect after vodka was stolen from a customer at an LCBO location in Burlington.
On June 2, 2019, according to police, a man went to the LCBO located at 2025 Guelph Line.
Police say the man stole merchandise, a bottle of vodka, that belonged to another customer and had already been paid for.
The suspect is described as someone who is Caucasian, in their 20s, and has dark hair that is buzzed short, and a goatee. Police say the suspect is approximately 5’9” and 165 pounds, with a thin build. The suspect was wearing a black-coloured “Crooks and Castles” t-shirt, black shorts, red high-top shoes, and black-rimmed sun glasses that were on top of his head.
Anyone with information pertaining to this incident is asked to contact Cst. N. Dabas #7915, Retail Theft Unit, 30 Division, 905-825-4747 Ext. 2351 or Naresh [dot] Dabas [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca, or Contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Update: Teen charged after alleged stabbing of 79-year-old woman in Oakville
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- WATCH: All lanes blocked on Burlington Skyway due to collision
- Province investing millions in broadband and cellular service for Ontarians
- Police Searching for Suspect After Vodka Stolen From LCBO in Burlington
- Suspect Sought After Merchandise Stolen from LCBO in Burlington
- Suspect Sought After More Than $500 Worth of Merchandise Stolen from LCBO in Burlington
- Suspect Sought After Close to $1K Worth of Merchandise Stolen From Oakville LCBO
- Suspect Sought After 11 Bottles of Alcohol Stolen From LCBO in Oakville