Suspect Sought Following Gucci Store Incident in Halton
Halton Police are searching for one suspect following an incident that occurred at the Gucci Store located in Halton Hills (Toronto Premium Outlets).
According to police, on Feb. 6, 2019, just before 5 pm., an alleged male suspect was seen in the Gucci store. Police say the suspect selected a green flora print hoodie along with a green flora print t-shirt.
The suspect, police say, tried on the t-shirt on and then hung it back up. The suspect, however, concealed the hoodie, made another purchase but made no attempt to pay for the hoodie.
The hoodie was valued at $1,000.
The alleged suspect is described as a black, 6’0” male, with short black hair, a black moustache (and possibly a goatee). Police say the suspect is in his early to mid 20s, and was wearing a black winter coat with a fur trimmed hood, and a beige scarf.
If you have any information about this incident, contact Cst. T. LEAN #5662, Retail Thefts Unit, 30 division, 905 825 4747 ext. 2351 or Tori [dot] Lean [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca. Or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- UPDATE: Oakville Regional and Town Councillor Refuses to Step Down After In-Laws Charged by OPP
- Police Searching for Suspect Wanted on Warrants for Assault and Failing to Attend Court
- Oakville Residents Charged Following Municipal Election Investigation
- Top 5 Japanese Restaurants in Halton
- Halton Police Searching for Suspect Following Gucci Incident at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Gucci Store Incident in Halton Hills
- Police Searching for Two Suspect Following Gucci Store Theft in Halton Hills
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at St. Laurent Store in Halton Hills
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at Oakville Winners