Suspect Sought Following Shoplifting Incident at Polo Ralph Lauren Store in Halton Hills
Halton Police are seeking one suspect following a shoplifting incident that occurred at a Polo Ralph Lauren store in Halton Hills.
According to police, on Feb. 11, 2019, a male suspect went to the Polo Ralph Lauren store located at 13850 Steeles Ave. in Halton Hills.
Police say the suspect stole eight men’s Polo brand sweaters with total value of $719.92.
It is alleged that the suspect is also responsible for multiple retail theft occurrences at Polo Ralph Lauren outlets across the GTA.
According to police the suspect is described as a white male who is in his late 20s, and is around 5’10” and approximately 180 lbs. Police say the suspect was wearing a grey jacket, grey pants, grey Nike shoes, and sunglasses that were pulled onto the top of his head.
If you have any further information regarding this incident, contact Cst. N. Dabas #7915, Retail Theft Unit, 30 Division, 905-825-4747 Ext. 2351 or Naresh [dot] Dabas [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca. Or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Residents extracted from scene of major fire in Burlington
- Driver faces multiple charges after flicking cigarette butt: Halton police
- Delays expected after train collides with vehicle in Oakville
- Upcoming teachers' strike to affect multiple school boards in Ontario
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Police Seeking Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Hudson’s Bay in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at LCBO in Halton Hills
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Gucci Store Incident in Halton Hills
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Incident at St. Laurent Store in Halton Hills