Suspect Sought in Oakville Sex Assault
A suspect is on the run following a sexual assault in west Oakville.
The incident took place on Aug. 2 along Warminster Dr. between 3:10 p.m. and 4 p.m.
That’s in the Third Line and Speer Rd. area.
A teenager was walking on the sidewalk, south of Bridge Rd. at Brook Valley Park, when she was approached and accosted by an unknown male.
The teen was forced into a parked vehicle in the immediate area, believed to be on the west side of Warminster, and sexually assaulted, say Halton police.
After the attack she was left on the road.
The vehicle was last seen travelling southbound on Warminster Dr.
No suspect or vehicle information is currently available.
Members of the public are reminded to be vigilant and immediately report any suspicious activity to police.
Anyone with information regarding this incident or a similar event is asked to phone Det.-Const. Ross Amore at 905-465-8973, or Det.-Const. Cindy Sunstrum at 905-465-8979 in the the child abuse and sexual assault bureau.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington
- OPP Warning Drivers Of Traffic Hazard On Highway 401 In Milton
- A New Waterfront Restaurant with a Patio is Coming to Oakville
- Collision on the QEW Causing Major Delays in Oakville
- Police Seeking Suspect Vehicle in Connection with Oakville Sexual Assault
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Alleged Sexual Assault Incident in Burlington
- Police Searching For Suspect After 13-Year-Old Male Was Sexually Assaulted in Burlington
- Burlington Sex Assault Suspect Sought
- MOST WANTED: Male Suspect Wanted for Historical Sexual Assault in Burlington