Suspect Sought in Theft at Milton Church
A suspect is being sought by Halton police in connection with a case involving missing items at a Milton church.
An unknown male went into St. Paul’s United Church on Main St. E. on Oct. 22 at 12:15 p.m.
Once inside the hallway, the male took a jacket, backpack, plus an unknown item from the donation bin, say Halton police.
The jacket belongs to a member of the church and police are appealing to anyone who may have information.
The description of the jacket is dark with full sleeves, while the backpack is dark blue or black with a lighter blue front and white trim.
The unknown male is white, 55-to-60-years old with medium-length, shaggy, greying hair and beard.
He was wearing a black T-shirt with tan pants and black shoes.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact Const. Daniel Gaetan at 905-825-4747 ext. 2405. Tips can be forwarded to Crime Stoppers; “See Something, Hear Something, Say Something” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.crimestoppers.ca or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (crimes).
Image courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Can You ID This Burlington Suspect for Halton Police?
- Three Suspects Sought in Oakville Bank Robbery
- Police Searching for Suspect of Gas Station Robbery in Burlington
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Incident at Milton Walmart
- Suspects Sought Following Shoplifting Incident at Burlington LCBO