Suspects Arrested After Spools of Copper Stolen in Milton
Halton Police have arrested two suspects after spools of copper were stolen in Milton this past weekend.
On Saturday (Aug. 17) police received a call regarding two men who were seen stealing spools of copper in the town.
However, according to police, after a lengthy track in the rain, the suspects were located in a bush near the 401.
The suspects were then arrested without incident.
On Saturday, we received a call that two men were observed stealing spools of copper in Milton.— Halton Police (@HaltonPolice) August 19, 2019
After a lengthy track in the pouring rain, PSD Jax and Cst. Dobbin located the suspects in the bush near Hwy 401 where they were arrested without incident. #K9NoseKnows ^jh pic.twitter.com/oCSCNKhwre
- Halton police ramp up COVID-19 compliance enforcement with new powers
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, 100 cases confirmed in Halton
- Ontario set to release data on how many could die of COVID-19
- Halton reports another 15 newly confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Will COVID-19 affect Halton house prices?