Suspects Flee After Crashing Stolen Vehicle into Pole in Milton
Officers are on scene for an investigation this evening.
At 11:12 p.m., police reported that a stolen mini-van lost control and struck a hydro pole at Fourth Line and Clark Boulevard.
The suspects fled in another vehicle before officers could arrive, police say.
The investigation is ongoing.
Milton Hydro is also on scene for inspection and repairs.
Power may be out for some residents in the area until repairs are finished.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Halton
- Another Retail Cannabis Store Could be Coming to Burlington
- PHOTOS: Driving Caught Travelling at High Speed on Rural Road in Halton
- PHOTO: Outage Affecting Residents After Vehicle Collides with Hydro Pole in Milton
- Vehicle Knocks Over Hydro Pole in Acton
- Driver Arrested After Vehicle Strikes Hydro Pole in Milton
- Police on Scene After Vehicle Crashes into Pole in Milton
- Halton Robbery Suspects Flee After Crashing Vehicle in Mississauga