Suspects Flee After Crashing Stolen Vehicle into Pole in Milton
Officers are on scene for an investigation this evening.
At 11:12 p.m., police reported that a stolen mini-van lost control and struck a hydro pole at Fourth Line and Clark Boulevard.
The suspects fled in another vehicle before officers could arrive, police say.
The investigation is ongoing.
Milton Hydro is also on scene for inspection and repairs.
Power may be out for some residents in the area until repairs are finished.
Photo courtesy of Halton Regional Police
- Cineplex CEO Stands By Decision To Screen Pro-Life Film 'Unplanned'
- House of the Week: $1 Mil Milton Home with Gorgeous Salt Water Pool
- Metrolinx Working to Improve the Commute for Some Halton Residents
- Suspect Arrested After Packages Stolen from Front Doors of Burlington Residences
- This Pub is Now Open in Burlington