Suspects Nabbed in Oakville Break and Enter
Two men are facing charges after allegedly breaking into a home in Oakville and being greeted by someone living there.
The suspects forced their way into a house in the Palermo area near Grand Oak Trail and Pine Glen Rd. on July 5.
To their surprise, a resident was home.
The accused thieves “immediately fled the residence,” say Halton police.
The resident - who wasn’t harmed - got a decent look at them and he gave police enough details to quickly identify one of the suspects.
Both men were located and arrested the same day in Brampton.
Rai Teixeira, 21, of Brampton, and Byron Lowe, 20, of no fixed address, are charged with break and enter.
Both men were scheduled to appear in Milton court on Thursday.
Anyone with information is asked to phone the Oakville criminal investigations bureau at 905-825 4747 ext. 2216 or CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
- Police Investigating Armed Robbery in Burlington
- 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington and Milton – Nov. 10 – Nov. 16
- New Retailers Officially Open at Toronto Premium Outlets
- Here’s Everything we Know About This Huge Holiday Market in Milton
- House of the Week: $2.8 Mil Burlington Home That Overlooks the Water