Suspects Sought After Cosmetics and Fragrances Stolen From Shoppers Drug Mart in Oakville
Halton Police is searching for two suspects after cosmetics and fragrances were stolen from a Shoppers Drug Mart in Oakville.
According to police, on April 8, 2019, two female suspects went to the Shoppers Drug Mart located at 2501 Third Line.
Police say the suspects stole cosmetics and fragrances with a total value of $2,666.00.
The first suspect is described as someone who is black, in their 20s, and is around 5’6”, and 140 lbs. Police say the suspect was wearing a black leather jacket, black leggings, black shoes, a black toque, and was also carrying a large black shoulder bag over her left shoulder.
The second suspect is also described as someone who is black, in their 30s, and is approximately 5’7”, and 170lbs. Police say this suspect was wearing a gray poncho, black pants, black shoes, eyeglasses, a multicoloured toque, and was also carrying a large black bag over her left shoulder.
If you have any information pertaining to this incident, contact Cst. N. Dabas #7915, Retail Theft Unit, 30 Division, 905-825-4747 Ext. 2351 or Naresh [dot] Dabas [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca. Or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- All Lanes Closed On Highway 401 In Halton Due To Collision
- Here Is Why The Weather May Ruin Your Long Weekend Plans
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- Police Looking for Woman Last Seen in Oakville
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil Oakville Home With Spacious Master Bedroom
- Police Search for Suspects After $15K Worth of Cosmetics Stolen in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspects After More Than $10K Stolen From Sephora in Burlington
- More Than $1K in Merchandise Stolen From Shoppers Drug Mart in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspect After Groceries Stolen in Milton
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Marshalls in Oakville