Suspects Sought After Two Gas Station Break and Enters in Oakville
Police are currently investigating two break and enters that occurred Sunday night (October 28) in Oakville.
The first incident happened at approximately 11:00 p.m. at Pioneer Gas Station on 2451 Lakeshore Road West.
Police say the suspects entered by breaking the front door window and targeted cigarettes and cash before fleeing the scene.
The second incident happened about ten minutes later at Husky Gas Station on 630 Fourth Line, in which the suspects allegedly drove their vehicle into the front glass doors, entered and targeted cigarettes, cash, and lottery tickets.
The first suspect is described as a white male with a thin build, wearing a plaid coat, blue jeans, and grey toque. The second suspect is a white male with an average build, wearing dark pants and a dark jacket with the hood covering his head.
They were driving a grey four door Honda Civic, police allege.
The investigation is ongoing.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada
- Halton Police Looking for Suspects Following Gas Station Break-in
- Halton Police Arrest One Suspect Following Recent Break and Enters in Burlington and Oakville
- Police Investigating Armed Gas Station Robbery in Oakville
- Police Searching For Suspect Following Gas Station Robbery in Oakville
- Police Seeking Assistance Identifying Break and Enter Suspects in Oakville