Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
Halton Police are searching for two suspects following a shoplifting incident that occurred at a Fortinos location in Burlington.
According to police, on April 12, 2019, two female suspects went to the Fortinos located at 5111 New St.
Police say the suspects stole cheese wheels with a total value of $580.80.
The first suspect is described as someone who is white, possibly middle eastern, in her 50s, and approximately 5’8”, and 150 pounds. Police say the suspect has dark hair in that was in a ponytail, and was wearing a blue coat, a black shirt, gray jean pants, and black running shoes with white soles.
The second suspect is described as someone who is white, in their 30s, and approximately 5’10”, and 140 pounds. Police say the suspect was wearing a long navy jacket, a gray sweater with the Tommy Hilfiger logo on front, blue jeans, and white or gray running shoes.
If you have any information pertaining to this incident, contact Cst. N. Dabas #7915, Retail Theft Unit, 30 Division, 905-825-4747 Ext. 2351 or Naresh [dot] Dabas [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca. Or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
There has now been three cheese wheel thefts at Fortinos locations in Burlington this spring.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Ontario to provide financial assistance during school and child care closures amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Second Cheese Wheel Theft at Burlington Grocery Store
- Suspect Sought After Merchandise Stolen From Fortinos in Burlington
- Suspect Sought After Electric Toothbrushes Stolen From Fortinos in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Burlington LCBO Incident