Suspects Sought Following Shoplifting Incident at Mapleview Centre in Burlington
Halton Police are searching for two suspects following a shoplifting incident that occurred at Mapleview Centre in Burlington recently.
On April 24, 2019, a male and female suspect went to the Roots store located at the shopping centre (900 Maple Ave.).
Police say the suspects stole two purses with a total value of $396.00.
It is alleged that the same suspects stole from the same store on March 30, 2019.
And, according to police, the suspects also committed retail theft at a Roots store in Hamilton at Limeridge Mall on May 19, 2018.
The male suspect is being described as someone who is Caucasian, in his 40s, approximately 5’10”, and 180 pounds. Police say the suspect has brown hair, brown eyes, and was wearing a red coloured ‘RED 2’ movie promotional t-shirt, baggy blue jeans, a black baseball cap, and grey shoes.
The female suspect is also being described as someone who is Caucasian, in her 40s, approximately 5’5”, 125 pounds. According to police, the suspect has long brown hair, and was wearing a black zip sweater, and light blue jeans. The suspect was also pushing a stroller with a child in it and a small child was walking besides her.
Anyone who has any information pertaining to this incident is asked to contact Cst. N. Dabas #7915, Retail Theft Unit, 30 Division, 905-825-4747 Ext. 2351 or Naresh [dot] Dabas [at] haltonpolice [dot] ca. Or contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477) or through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca.
Photo is courtesy of Halton Police.
- Halton Police Searching For Missing Three-Year-Old Boy In Milton
- Halton Police Investigating Robbery at Convenience Store in Burlington
- Halton Police Charge Suspect In Connection To Major Robbery In Burlington
- Jagmeet Singh Comments On Justin Trudeau's Picture Wearing Brownface
- Justin Trudeau Responds to His Picture in Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party
- Two Suspects Sought After Handbag Stolen From Mapleview Centre in Burlington
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Shoplifting Incident at Marshalls in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Burlington LCBO Incident
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Second Cheese Wheel Theft at Burlington Grocery Store
- Suspect Sought After More Than $700 Worth of Clothing Stolen From Mapleview Centre in Burlington