Take Note of GO Transit Service Changes in Burlington
If you're a regular GO Transit user, you may want to know about some service changes happening over the weekend in Burlington.
GO Transit’s Lakeshore West line will see train service reduced from Sept. 16 to Sept. 17 due to track work happening near Burlington station.
This means service will be reduced to hourly from every 30 minutes between Aldershot and Appleby.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Westbound trips that usually depart Union Station at 13 minutes past the hour will end at Appleby
- Eastbound trips that usually depart Aldershot GO Station at 31 minutes past the hour will begin at Appleby
Local transit and GO buses will continue running as usual.
More track work and construction is being performed this fall, meaning reduced service on weekends.
You can check departure times by clicking here.
- Burlington bakery under fire (again) after Blackout Tuesday response
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Burlington City Council votes to modify parks and beach operations amid COVID-19