Take Note of GO Transit Service Changes in Burlington
If you're a regular GO Transit user, you may want to know about some service changes happening over the weekend in Burlington.
GO Transit’s Lakeshore West line will see train service reduced from Sept. 16 to Sept. 17 due to track work happening near Burlington station.
This means service will be reduced to hourly from every 30 minutes between Aldershot and Appleby.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Westbound trips that usually depart Union Station at 13 minutes past the hour will end at Appleby
- Eastbound trips that usually depart Aldershot GO Station at 31 minutes past the hour will begin at Appleby
Local transit and GO buses will continue running as usual.
More track work and construction is being performed this fall, meaning reduced service on weekends.
You can check departure times by clicking here.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Oakville traffic stop leads to more than 20 gun and drug charges
- Winter weather travel advisory in effect for Halton
- Bramalea City Centre is Your Holiday Hotspot for Gift Shopping and Festive Events
- Must-Have Gifts Available at MUJI in Square One This Holiday Season