Take Note of Major Road Closures in Oakville
Sneakers are hitting the pavement in Oakville this weekend, meaning road closures will be in effect.
Here’s the schedule for the Nutrience Half Marathon on Sept. 24.
The following roads will be closed temporarily from 7 a.m. until 10 a.m.:
- George St. - Lakeshore Rd. E. to Church St.
- Jones Street - Rebecca St. to Lakeshore Rd. W.
- Bronte Road - Marine Dr. to Jones St. to Ontario St.
- Maurice Drive - Lakeshore Rd. W. to Rebecca St.
The following road will be closed temporarily from 7:15 a.m. to 8:15 a.m.:
- Lakeshore Rd. W. - Third Line to Dorval Dr.
Lane restrictions will be in effect for the remainder of the race route and will be marked with pylons.
- Court Dismisses Class Action Lawsuit Against Beer Store
- Health Canada Could Restrict How Much Alcohol is in Your Drink
- Tim Hortons Minimum Wage Rallies Planned Across Ontario and in Oakville
- PHOTOS: Dozens of Charges Against Boys in Halton Robbery Spree
- Sale Prices Down Again in Canadian Housing Market