Take Note of These Road Closures in Oakville
If you’re an Oakville driver, you might appreciate the heads up about these road closures taking place in town.
The following roads are closed for the Remembrance Day ceremony on Nov. 11, 2017:
- 9 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. Lakeshore Road East from Navy Street to Thomas Street.
- 10:30 a.m. until 10:45 a.m. Lakeshore Road from Thomas Street to Trafalgar Road.
- 10:30 a.m. until 11:30 a.m. Trafalgar Road from Randall Street to MacDonald Road.
- Noon until 12:30 p.m. George Street from Randall Street to Church Street.
Oakville Transit will operate regular Saturday service on Remembrance Day.
Due to the Remembrance Day ceremony and road closures in downtown Oakville, Routes 14/14A and 17 will be on detour and will not travel into downtown from approximately 10 a.m. to noon.
A shuttle will operate between the Oakville GO station and Reynolds and Church streets in downtown Oakville during the detour.
Visit Oakville Transit for more information.
- Three Halton Residents Charged After Guns and Grenades Seized by Police
- Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Incident at Canadian Tire in Oakville
- Burlington Vows to Protect its Land From Doug Ford
- Oakville Place Will Soon be Home These Food Establishments
- You Might be Required to Undergo This Test When Pulled Over in Halton