Teen Arrested After Woman Robbed at Knifepoint in Milton
Officers have made an arrest following a recent robbery in Milton.
Shortly after 11:00 p.m. on Tuesday, October 9, police say a Milton woman was arriving at her residence when a masked male approached her in her driveway.
The male robbed the victim at knifepoint, stole a large sum of cash and fled on foot, police say.
The victim was not injured.
Police and K9 officers responded to the incident and, with assistance from a police dog, tracked the suspect to a residence several blocks away.
The investigation lead to a 13 year old Milton male being arrested on Wednesday evening. Police conducted a search of the suspect’s residence and seized several items as evidence.
The 13 year old male (name withheld under the Youth Criminal Justice act) has been charged with the following offences:
- Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose
- Wear Disguise with Intent
- Utter Threats
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime
Anyone with further information that can assist this investigation is asked to call police at 905-825-4747 ext. 2456.
- This Burlington Gem is Set to Close This Month
- Halton Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Pick Pocket Incident in Burlington With Elderly Victim
- A New Tax is Coming to the Town of Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspect Following Oakville Superstore Incident
- This New Restaurant in the GTA May Just be the Next Italian Hot Spot
- UPDATE: Halton Police Arrest 15-Year-Old Hamilton Youth Following Burlington Robbery
- Halton Police in Search of a Male Suspect Following an Alleged Walmart Shoplifting Incident
- Police Searching For Suspect After 13-Year-Old Male Was Sexually Assaulted in Burlington
- Male Arrested for Bank Robbery and Attempted Robbery in Oakville
- Male Arrested for Attempting to Break into Vehicles in Milton