Teen caught speeding while holding bowl of spaghetti: Halton police
I mean, Nonna probably does share some of the responsibility.
Halton Regional Police Service tweeted Monday morning that a 17-year-old G2 driver was pulled over for speeding; doing 63 km/h in a 40 school zone.
Police then tacked on another charge of careless driving as the teen was allegedly holding a bowl of spaghetti while behind the wheel.
No word on whether Nonna is accepting partial blame for the charge.
When Nonna tells you to ‘Mangia Mangia’, she doesn’t mean for you to eat while speeding through a school zone.— HRPS Oakville (@HRPSOak) January 11, 2020
17yr old G2 driver charged by our Traffic Unit earlier today: careless driving & speeding 63kmh in 40kmh school zone with a bowl of spaghetti in hand #ThinkSafety ^MRT pic.twitter.com/Ew4RInmB1l
- Burlington's Walk Off The Earth releases latest viral hit ahead of Canada Day
- Cyclist taken to trauma centre after being struck by police cruiser in Milton
- Teen arrested for 'anti-Black' graffiti in Oakville
- Suspects arrested after carjacking attempts in Oakville and Milton
- Halton Mayors urging residents to wear masks when inside public spaces
- Halton Police Charge Resident With Stunt Driving In School Zone
- Halton Police Share Their Conversation With Driver Charged With Speeding
- Police Lay Stunt Driving Charge in Burlington School Zone
- Halton Police Charge 18-Year-Old For Stunt Driving In 60 KM/H Zone
- Driver in Milton Charged with Speeding with Three Children in Vehicle