Teenage Suspect Identified in Burlington Stabbing
Halton Regional Police have revealed some details on a stabbing that happened in Burlington this morning.
Police say that on Wednesday, February 7, 2018, at approximately 11:25 a.m., they responded to a residence in the area of Cortland Drive and Waterloo Street after report of a stabbing.
When police arrived, they say a male has sustained serious injuries from stab wounds.
The victim was rushed to Hamilton General.
“Investigation revealed the stabbing occurred as a result of a verbal and physical altercation within the residence,” say police.
Further, police say that all of those involved have been identified know one another.
Hayden Scott Ermel, 19, of no fixed address has been identified as a suspect in this case. Ermel was held for bail for alleged aggravated assault, robbery, having dangerous weapons, breaking and entering, and two counts of breach of probation.
Anyone with information should contect Detective Phil VandenBeukel at (905) 825-4747 ext. 2343. Anyone can also submit tibs to Ceimr Stoppers at 1(800) 222-8477 or online.
- Halton Paramedics Respond to Multi-Vehicle Collision in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Real Canadian Superstore Incident in Oakville
- These Are Some of the Strangest Objects Found on the GO Train
- Major Road Closed Following Crash in Oakville
- Here’s Why Some Halton Students Could Face Suspension