Temperatures climbing to 11 degrees this weekend in Burlington, Milton, and Oakville
Get ready to put the ‘sun’ in Sunday.
This weekend, despite the fact spring is still two weeks away, it’s going to feel a lot like spring, as temperatures will be climbing to 11 degrees in Burlington, Milton and Oakville.
However, we’ll have to get through a cold Friday to enjoy the warmer weather towards the end of the weekend.
Temperatures will be dropping to -8 degrees in Oakville, -9 degrees in Burlington, and -10 degrees in Milton on Friday night.
It will start to warm up Saturday—temperatures will be -7 degrees in Oakville, which will feel like -11 with the wind, while temperatures in Burlington and Milton will be -8, which will feel like -12 with the wind—Saturday morning before rising to 4 degrees Saturday afternoon for all three cities.
Temperatures will drop again slightly Saturday night to -1 degrees in Oakville and -2 degrees in Burlington and Milton, but they will be up to 1 degree for all three cities Sunday morning before hitting double digits Sunday afternoon.
- 401 on-ramp blocked in Milton due to flooding
- Oakville council passes motion calling for mandatory mask bylaw across Halton
- Halton Hills passes mandatory mask bylaw
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect for Burlington, Oakville, Halton Hills and Milton
- Special air quality statement in effect for Oakville and Burlington
- Cold temperatures and snow in the forecast for Burlington, Milton and Oakville this weekend
- Warm temperatures coming to Halton this weekend
- Temperatures could hit 20 degrees in Halton this week
- More snow coming to Oakville, Burlington, and Milton this weekend
- Warm weather coming to Burlington Milton and Oakville this weekend