Temperatures in Halton Expected to Reach Double Digits Soon
It has been a long winter to say the least but luckily there is light at the end of the tunnel. In fact, some may be happy to learn that temperatures in Halton are expected to reach double digits soon - really soon.
Tomorrow (March 14) it will be 12 degrees in Halton.
Although the region is projected to see double digits, there is still a chance of a few showers. But, the sun may be making an appearance later in the week.
On Friday showers are expected to continue and on Saturday there is a chance of flurries; however, on Sunday, although it will be zero degrees, the sun is expected to shine.
The sun is likely to stick around on Monday and Tuesday of next week as well.
Are you excited for the change in weather, Halton?
Graphic is courtesy of Environment Canada.
- Here’s How Much You Need to Make an Hour to Afford an Apartment in Halton
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: September 8 – 14
- House of the Week: $1.2 Mil Milton Home With Exquisite Kitchen
- This Famous Building Has Been Designated as a Heritage Site in Oakville
- Road Closure Due To Serious Collision In Burlington