Temperatures yesterday broke more than 50-year record for Halton
If you were running some last-minute errands yesterday in preparation for New Year’s Eve, you might have noticed it felt unusually warm outside.
Well, as it turns it, it was.
Yesterday’s high of a little more than 10 degrees broke a record more than 50 years old for December 30.
Previously, the warmest temperature in Halton on December 30 had been 7.2 degrees in 1965.
- You could be fined up to $100,000 in Burlington if you're not 6-feet apart
- Two men arrested in connection with hate-motivated incident in Burlington
- Easter Bunny declared an essential service in Ontario
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Less than 400 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, over 160 total cases confirmed in Halton
- Halton just beat a 33-year-old record for lowest temperature
- Here’s How Yesterday’s Weather Advisory Impacted Halton
- Warm temperatures coming to Halton this weekend
- Temperatures climbing to 11 degrees this weekend in Burlington, Milton, and Oakville
- Temperatures could hit 20 degrees in Halton this week