Temporary Road Closure in Milton
Residents of Milton may want to be aware of this temporary road closure.
The town of Milton along with the Ministry of Transportation's contractor (Miller Paving Limited) are working to finish bridge structure work on Fifth Line at Hwy 401.
According to the town, this project initially started on March 17, 2016.
During the time of this project Fifth Line between Main St. E. and Steeles Ave. will be closed until the bridge structure's completion.
The expected completion date is Nov. 30, 2018 at 7 p.m.
Local road access will be maintained according to the city.
All other traffic will be detoured through James Snow Pky, Trafalgar Rd., Steeles Ave., and Derry Rd.
- This Poop-Themed Restaurant is Coming to Oakville
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- What's Open and Closed Family Day in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton
- Police Searching for Teen Last Seen in Oakville
- PHOTOS: Possible Impaired Driver Stopped in Gunpoint Takedown in Burlington