Temporary Road Closure in Milton
Residents of Milton may want to be aware of this temporary road closure.
The town of Milton along with the Ministry of Transportation's contractor (Miller Paving Limited) are working to finish bridge structure work on Fifth Line at Hwy 401.
According to the town, this project initially started on March 17, 2016.
During the time of this project Fifth Line between Main St. E. and Steeles Ave. will be closed until the bridge structure's completion.
The expected completion date is Nov. 30, 2018 at 7 p.m.
Local road access will be maintained according to the city.
All other traffic will be detoured through James Snow Pky, Trafalgar Rd., Steeles Ave., and Derry Rd.
- More snow coming to Oakville, Burlington, and Milton this weekend
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- Downtown Burlington nearing major reduction in max building height
- Pay gap between CEOs and workers hits record high in Canada: report