Temporary Road Closure in Oakville
The Town of Oakville has reported a road closure for repairs tonight.
According to the Town, Sixth Line between Sixteenth Mile Drive and Burnhamthorpe Road is temporarily closed for emergency embankment repair.
The Town says that Sixth Line will reopen when the repair is complete, estimated as between 10 p.m. and midnight.
Drivers are advised to use Trafalgar Road as a detour.
- LATEST: Ontario and Halton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Police looking for 27 year old woman last seen in Oakville
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Residents can sign up for Canada Emergency Response Benefit starting this week