Temporary Road Closure in Oakville
The Town of Oakville has reported a road closure for repairs tonight.
According to the Town, Sixth Line between Sixteenth Mile Drive and Burnhamthorpe Road is temporarily closed for emergency embankment repair.
The Town says that Sixth Line will reopen when the repair is complete, estimated as between 10 p.m. and midnight.
Drivers are advised to use Trafalgar Road as a detour.
- Officer Injured in Stolen Vehicle Collision in Burlington
- Here's What Doug Ford Intends to do About Gun Violence in Ontario
- Oakville Will Regulate Airbnb and Short-Term Rentals
- Oakville Man Facing Child Porn, Sex Assault Charges
- Oakville Neighbourhood Ranked One of the Last Affordable Areas in the GTA