Temporary Road Closure in Oakville
The Town of Oakville has reported a road closure for repairs tonight.
According to the Town, Sixth Line between Sixteenth Mile Drive and Burnhamthorpe Road is temporarily closed for emergency embankment repair.
The Town says that Sixth Line will reopen when the repair is complete, estimated as between 10 p.m. and midnight.
Drivers are advised to use Trafalgar Road as a detour.
- A New Highway is Moving Forward in the GTA
- Driver Facing Charges After Sitting at Green Light in Burlington for Too Long
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Toronto Bound Due To Collision In Oakville
- Lanes Blocked On QEW Due To Collision In Oakville
- Suspect Arrested After Stealing Tip Jar From Tamp Coffee in Burlington