Temporary Road Closure in Oakville
The Town of Oakville has reported a road closure for repairs tonight.
According to the Town, Sixth Line between Sixteenth Mile Drive and Burnhamthorpe Road is temporarily closed for emergency embankment repair.
The Town says that Sixth Line will reopen when the repair is complete, estimated as between 10 p.m. and midnight.
Drivers are advised to use Trafalgar Road as a detour.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Major phone scam affecting Halton; residents warned not to call back
- VIDEO: Ron MacLean's speech on the controversy and end of Coach's Corner
- Burlington Redditor learns snowstorm parking bylaw the hard way
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada