Temporary Road Closure in Oakville
The Town of Oakville has reported a road closure for repairs tonight.
According to the Town, Sixth Line between Sixteenth Mile Drive and Burnhamthorpe Road is temporarily closed for emergency embankment repair.
The Town says that Sixth Line will reopen when the repair is complete, estimated as between 10 p.m. and midnight.
Drivers are advised to use Trafalgar Road as a detour.
- Halton Paramedics Respond to Multi-Vehicle Collision in Oakville
- Police Searching for Suspects Following Real Canadian Superstore Incident in Oakville
- These Are Some of the Strangest Objects Found on the GO Train
- Major Road Closed Following Crash in Oakville
- Here’s Why Some Halton Students Could Face Suspension