The Beer Store reducing hours; not collecting empties
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, The Beer Store has announced it will be reducing its hours.
As of March 19, stores will be open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday to Saturday, and regular hours--10 a.m. to 6 p.m.--on Sundays (stores that are only open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. will not be affected).
Additionally, as of March 19, The Beer Store will not be collecting empties until at least March 31.
Further, stores may be limiting the number of people allowed inside at a single time to protect both customers and employees from coming into close proximity with each other and potentially contracting and spreading the virus.
The Beer Store is reminding potential customers that they will continue to offer Beer Xpress home delivery and in-store pick up in select communities, including most of the GTA, Ottawa, and Kitchener-Waterloo--those who want to know more can visit their website.
- Three Oakville teens arrested following robbery and assault
- Halton Police issue warning after 'intentional collisions' from vehicle thieves
- Burlington's Walk Off The Earth releases latest viral hit ahead of Canada Day
- Sheridan College offering virtual workshop to prepare students for remote learning
- PICK A SIDE: Should kids go back to school in September?
- The Beer Store to remain open amid spread of COVID-19
- Beer Store and LCBO Release Civic Holiday Monday Hours in Halton
- These Halton Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
- Beer Store Prepared to Battle Doug Ford Over Beer in Corner Stores
- Beer Store and LCBO Release Canada Day Long Weekend Hours