There is a Road Closure in Burlington
Drivers will want to take note of the following road closure taking place in Burlington starting on Tuesday.
A temporary road closure is happening along Elgin St. between Locust St. and Blathwayte Lane.
The closure is in effect on Nov. 14 and Nov. 15 from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m.
The closure is due to excavation work, according to the city.
Signs and barricades will be up.
Map courtesy of the City of Burlington
- Police Searching for Two Suspects Following Incident at Canadian Tire in Oakville
- Three Halton Residents Charged After Guns and Grenades Seized by Police
- Burlington Vows to Protect its Land From Doug Ford
- You Might be Required to Undergo This Test When Pulled Over in Halton
- Oakville Place Will Soon be Home These Food Establishments