There is a Road Closure in Burlington
Drivers will want to take note of the following road closure taking place in Burlington starting on Tuesday.
A temporary road closure is happening along Elgin St. between Locust St. and Blathwayte Lane.
The closure is in effect on Nov. 14 and Nov. 15 from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m.
The closure is due to excavation work, according to the city.
Signs and barricades will be up.
Map courtesy of the City of Burlington
- Oakville-Based Children’s Health Facility Gives Layoff Notices to Close to 300 Employees
- Police Searching For Missing Man Last Seen in Oakville
- UPDATE: Police Release New Photos of Suspect Following Hate Crimes in Burlington
- UPDATE: Police Searching For Two Suspects Following Distraction Theft Incident in Burlington
- Police Investigating Industrial Incident in Oakville