There Is An Escape Room And Murder Mystery Train Near Halton
Get ready for a new escape room train coming your way! Choo choo!
The York-Durham Heritage Railway and Copper Cog Society is putting on an interactive experience for three nights in June.
The experience combines dinner and an escape room with live actors and puzzle challenges.
The ticket costs about $100, which includes a three-course meal by Annina’s Catering with an option of vegetarian, chicken or salmon. Non-alcoholic beverages are included in the price and alcoholic beverages are available to purchase.
The York-Durham Heritage Railway states, “after dinner you will be invited to take part in a series of skill-testing challenges designed to allow only the brightest and most committed to succeed and join the ranks of The Society.”
There are two other events. One of which is the Murder Mystery train, this starts in July and ends in August.
The Murder Mystery train also offers a three-course meal at the same price as the Escape Room train. The options are salmon, vegetarian or pork.
The York-Durham Heritage Railway states, “these Presentations are hosted by the Society’s brilliant scientists, as an opportunity to show off their most wondrous ideas. The night may prove to be as deadly as it is enlightening.”
The last specialized train is the Thomas the Tank Engine ride for children, which starts in August and is running at different times between 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The York-Durham Heritage Railway states, “Thomas fans and their families will have a unique opportunity to climb aboard a heritage train pulled by a life-size working replica of Thomas the Tank Engine for a 25-minute train ride. Each child will receive a junior engineer certificate after the train ride as a souvenir.”
The Escape Room and Murder Mystery train leaves at 6:30 p.m and comes back at 9:30 p.m from Uxbridge and travels around the York-Durham region.
Photo courtesy of York-Durham Heritage Railway.
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- Big Changes Planned for These Highways in Halton
- All Lanes Closed On Highway 401 In Halton Due To Collision
- Here Is Why The Weather May Ruin Your Long Weekend Plans
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- Milton GO Train Service Suspended After Person Struck by Train
- GO Transit Now Offering New Train Service to Niagara Falls
- Here's How You Could Get an Epic Free Train Ride Across Canada
- Oakville Man Struck, Killed by GO Train: Police
- Halton Police on Scene Following Pedestrian Allegedly Being Struck by Train