These Halton Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
We know you’ll probably want to grab some clothing and electronics on Boxing Day, but what about some ice cold beer?
It’s hard to argue that this hasn’t been the Year of the Beer (at least in Ontario). First, it was Buck a Beer (which seems to have less participants, now that the hype has died down), then it was extended LCBO and Beer Store hours. After that, we learned that the PC government might do its best to get liquor into corner stores.
Now, it looks like beer aficionados will be able to shop for their favourite brews on Boxing Day.
On Dec. 18, the Beer Store announced that it will be open for business at 100 stores across Ontario on Dec. 26 from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
“We’ve all had that worrying experience this time of year when, after we have stocked up for the Holidays, that with family and friends visiting, we might run out. Now, if that happens, our customers across Ontario can come see us on Boxing Day and re-stock the fridge,” said Beer Store President Ted Moroz.
There are 100 Beer Store locations in the GTA, Timmins, Sudbury, North Bay, Orillia, Barrie, Ottawa, Kingston, Belleville, Peterborough, London, Sarnia, Windsor, St. Catharines, Welland, Niagara Falls, Cambridge, Kitchener, Burlington, Hamilton, and Guelph, among other locations, that will remain open.
A full list of locations is here.
As for Halton, the following locations will be open:
- Burlington: 5051 New St.
- Milton: 1071 Maple Ave.
- Oakville: 1431 Rebecca St.
Will you be enjoying some new beer after the holidays?
- Police Stop Driver Taking Selfies Behind the Wheel in Oakville
- Big Changes Planned for These Highways in Halton
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton: May 12 – 18
- All Lanes Closed On Highway 401 In Halton Due To Collision
- What the Ontario Government’s Recent Cuts Mean for the Oakville Public Library
- Beer Store and LCBO Release Civic Holiday Monday Hours in Halton
- Court Dismisses Class Action Lawsuit Against Beer Store
- Beer Store and LCBO Release Canada Day Long Weekend Hours
- Ontario Government Extending Beer Store and LCBO Hours in Halton
- Even More Grocery Stores in Halton Could Soon Sell Beer and Cider