These Halton Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
We know you'll probably want to grab some clothing and electronics on Boxing Day, but what about some ice cold beer?
It's hard to argue that this hasn't been the Year of the Beer (at least in Ontario). First, it was Buck a Beer (which seems to have less participants, now that the hype has died down), then it was extended LCBO and Beer Store hours. After that, we learned that the PC government might do its best to get liquor into corner stores.
Now, it looks like beer aficionados will be able to shop for their favourite brews on Boxing Day.
On Dec. 18, the Beer Store announced that it will be open for business at 100 stores across Ontario on Dec. 26 from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
“We’ve all had that worrying experience this time of year when, after we have stocked up for the Holidays, that with family and friends visiting, we might run out. Now, if that happens, our customers across Ontario can come see us on Boxing Day and re-stock the fridge,” said Beer Store President Ted Moroz.
There are 100 Beer Store locations in the GTA, Timmins, Sudbury, North Bay, Orillia, Barrie, Ottawa, Kingston, Belleville, Peterborough, London, Sarnia, Windsor, St. Catharines, Welland, Niagara Falls, Cambridge, Kitchener, Burlington, Hamilton, and Guelph, among other locations, that will remain open.
A full list of locations is here.
As for Halton, the following locations will be open:
- Burlington: 5051 New St.
- Milton: 1071 Maple Ave.
- Oakville: 1431 Rebecca St.
Will you be enjoying some new beer after the holidays?
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- Looming cold front will bring an end to scorching hot temperatures in Halton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Several Beer Store locations will be open on Boxing Day in Halton
- Two Halton Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Labour Day
- One Beer Store location will remain open in Burlington on Thanksgiving
- Beer Store Prepared to Battle Doug Ford Over Beer in Corner Stores
- The Beer Store to remain open amid spread of COVID-19