These Oakville Parking Lots Will Be Closed
Nothing is more frustrating than circling around looking for parking when you’re already five minutes late.
So keep scrolling.
The Town of Oakville will be performing maintenance and repair at Municipal Parking Lots 1 and 2 on Church Street.
The work will require temporary closure of the lots as follows:
Lot 2 at 184 Church Street starting Wednesday, August 15 for approximately one week.
Lot 1 at 146 Church Street starting on Thursday, August 23 for approximately one week.
During this time, parking as well as vehicle or pedestrian access through the lot will not be available. Any vehicles found parked within the work area will be ticketed and towed at the vehicle owner’s expense.
Parking lots 3 and 7 on Church Street and parking lot 6A on Randall Street as well as on-street parking in the area are available.
For more information, please contact ServiceOakville at 905-845-6601 or service [at] oakville [dot] ca
- This 20-Unit Townhouse Development has Been Approved in Burlington
- Lanes Closed Due to Road Flooding in Oakville
- Burlington Residents Pepper Sprayed and Robbed, Police Investigating
- Police Looking for Owner of Dog Believed to be Hit by Car in Burlington
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton