These Were the Deadliest Intersections for Halton Drivers in 2017
Driving-related deaths were equally spread out across Oakville, Burlington, Milton, and Halton Hills in 2017.
Halton police provided inhalton.com with a list of intersections with the most fatal motor vehicle collisions in 2017 in each municipality.
Here’s how it breaks down.
Burnhamthorpe Rd. E. and Trafalgar Rd.
Dundas St. E. and Oak Park Blvd.
Ford Dr. and Sheridan Garden Dr.
Britannia Rd. and Walkers Line
Cavendish Dr. and Plymouth Ct.
Church St. E. and Main St. S.
Main St. S. and Maple Ave.
Where have you seen the worst crashes in Halton?
Reid Sideroad and Twiss Rd.
- Burlington Declares a Climate Emergency
- Two Suspects Sought Following Cheese Wheel Theft at Fortinos in Burlington
- 18 Restaurants That Will Give You Free Food On Your Birthday Near Halton
- PHOTOS: Driving Caught Travelling at High Speed on Rural Road in Halton
- Police Investigating Alleged Assault at Walmart in Milton
- 5 Milton and Halton Hills Intersections With the Most Crashes in 2017
- Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These 5 Milton and Halton Hills Intersections
- 5 Oakville Intersections With the Most Crashes in 2017
- Most Pedestrians Were Struck in 2017 at These 5 Oakville Intersections
- 5 Burlington Intersections With the Most Crashes in 2017