These Were The Most and Least Expensive Houses Sold In Halton In March
With warm weather finally upon us, many people are ready to start hunting down their dream house.
In Halton, house prices depend on which location and neighbourhood you browse through. Other factors include the house condition, age, upgrades and the housing market.
According to Zoocasa, these houses were the most expensive and least expensive houses sold in the Halton region in the month of March.
This Oakville home was sold for $5,700,000 a month ago, just under the listing price of $5,950,000.
The 2-storey home features five bedrooms, six baths, two entertainment rooms and a gym.
This six bedroom and nine bath house was sold for $3,886,000 with an asking price of $4,495,000.
This beautiful 18,000 square feet home features a den, a two-island kitchen and mudroom.
Designed by Keeran Design, this luxurious $3,700,000 home includes five modern bedrooms and seven bathrooms. While, the open layout offers a sense of elegance.
The asking price for this one was $3,998,000.
Custom built and located in the desirable Southeast Oakville, this home features a den, garden and open foyer.
The 2-storey home was sold for $3,380,000. Though, the asking price was $3,699,000.
Located on a ravine, this five car garage home includes 5,200 square feet of flawless finishes, large windows and the most elegant limestone fireplace.
The four bed, four bath home was listed for $3,249,000 but, sold for $3,250,000.
With picturesque lake views, this two bedroom apartment offers more than what meets the eye. It is directly across Spencer Smith Park and next to the Burlington Art Gallery.
The two bedroom, one bathroom apartment was sold a month ago for the listing price of $289,900.
This 1,200 square feet, fully renovated apartment was sold about a month ago for $290,000, just under the listing price of $298,500.
It is completed with a new kitchen, sunken living room and a large balcony.
Located near the highway and GO Station, this upgraded unit includes one bedroom, one bathroom and an underground parking space.
It was sold two weeks ago for $307,500, which is $12,000 under the asking price.
This $320,000 apartment was sold a month ago. The asking price was $319,000.
The one bedroom, one bathroom unit features a kitchen with an eating area and breakfast bar, laundry, and spacious balcony.
Across the street from Lake Ontario, this beautiful condo was sold for $322,000, but listed for $329,900.
As Zoocasa describes, this one bedroom and den unit is in a community that allows you to age in place. It offers housekeeping, a dining room credit, emergency nursing, a wellness centre and concierge services.
- Police are searching for a missing 10-year-old girl from Oakville
- Streets closing for march against anti-Black racism in Burlington
- Thousands take to Burlington streets to march against racism
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 401 completely closed in both directions due to collision in Milton
- Looming cold front will bring an end to scorching hot temperatures in Halton
- These Were the Most and Least Expensive Houses Sold in Halton Recently
- These Were the Most Expensive (and Cheapest) Houses Sold in Halton Recently
- Here are the Most Expensive (and Cheapest) Houses That Were Sold in Halton Recently
- Here Are the Most Expensive and Affordable Homes Sold in Halton Recently
- These Were the Most Expensive (and Most Affordable) Houses Sold in Halton Recently