These Were the Most and Least Expensive Houses Sold in Halton Recently
Good news Halton, spring is almost here and with the winter we’ve had this year we deserve a break from the harsh weather.
For many, the beginning of spring will not only mark the start of some warmer weather coming but it will also mark the start of house hunting season.
And if you’re house hunting in Halton, it may not come as a shock to you that prices will vary depending on which town, city, or area you browse through.
With that being said, these, according to Zoocasa, were the most expensive and least expensive houses sold in Halton during the month of February.
1. 1190 Linbrook Rd., Oakville
This Oakville house was sold about a month ago for just under $4 million ($3,950,00), less than the asking price of $4,595,000.
The 2-storey detached house has 4+1 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, and is a wonderful mix of class and style.
2. 1528 Devon Rd., Oakville
Located on a private tree-lined lot, this house has 4+1 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, and heated-tiled floors.
It was sold quite recently for $3,500,000, just under the asking price of $3,650,000.
3. 1306 Cambridge Dr., Oakville
This custom built house has 3+1 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, oiled white oak floors, and is just steps away from Lakefront Gairloch Gardens.
It was listed for $2,948,000 and sold for $2,700,000.
4. 172 Burgundy Dr., Oakville
This house is located in Oakville’s prestigious Morrison Neighbourhood. It has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and is within walking distance to parks, the lake, and town.
This house sold for $2,150,000 and was listed for $2,395,000.
5. 1393 Waverly Ave., Oakville
This house, which sold for $2,145,000 (listed for $2,298,000), features a chef-inspired kitchen, 4+1 bedrooms, and 5 bathrooms.
1. 1412 - 100 Burloak Dr., Burlington
This condo apartment was recently sold for $292,500 and was listed for just under $300,000 ($299,900).
It consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a walk-in glass shower, and so much more.
According to Zoocasa, this condo is best suited for someone in independent or assisted living.
2. 401 - 1284 Guelph Line., Burlington
This condo is conveniently close to highways, and came fully furnished! It sold for $335,000 and was listed for $329,900.
The condo unit has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and boasts an open balcony and a rooftop terrace.
3. 71 Kingham Rd., Halton Hills
This townhouse consists of 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. It also consists of an open concept kitchen, a good sized yard, and a combined dining and living room with a gas fireplace.
The townhouse was listed for $345,000 and sold for $337,000.
4. 203 - 20 Mcfarlane Dr., Halton Hills
This apartment has 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, and a balcony that can be accessed from the living room or bedroom.
The apartment was listed for $327,900 and sold for $340,100.
5. 230 - 5317 Upper Middle Rd., Burlington
This Burlington condo was listed for $349,900 and sold for $345,000.
It consists of 1 bedroom with a walk-in closet, 1 bathroom, and is just minutes from the 407 and QEW.
- 5 Treats You Should and Shouldn’t be Giving Out This Halloween
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- Burlington Cyclist vs. Driver Debate Ignites
- Here's why Halton residents should vote strategically this election
- These Were the Most Expensive (and Cheapest) Houses Sold in Halton Recently
- Here are the Most Expensive (and Cheapest) Houses That Were Sold in Halton Recently
- These Were the Most Expensive (and Most Affordable) Houses Sold in Halton Recently
- These Were the Most Expensive and Most Affordable Homes Sold in Halton Recently
- Here Are the Most Expensive and Affordable Homes Sold in Halton Recently