These Were the Most Expensive (and Cheapest) Houses Sold in Halton Recently
If you’ve been house hunting in the Halton Region over the past couple of months you may have noticed that although prices constantly fluctuate, they always seem to be rising.
However, we do have some good news. There are still some more affordable houses being sold in the region.
Here, according to Zoocasa, are the most expensive (and cheapest) houses that were recently sold in Halton.
Listed for: $3,998,000
Sold for: $4,000,000
This custom built two-storey home, located in Southeast Oakville, features a spacious master suite with a walk-in closet, a chefs kitchen, a spectacular basement with a wet bar, and much, much more.
Listed for: $2,700,00
Sold for: $2,577,500
Bedrooms: 4 + 2
This immaculate Oakville home boasts a private en-suite for every bedroom on the upper level, two laundry rooms, a gourmet kitchen, and a pool.
Listed for: $2,598,000
Sold for: $2,501,000
This house, which was built in the 1820s, features an inground pool, a stunning kitchen, flagstone walkways, and high ceilings.
Listed for: $2,990,000
Sold for: $2,787,500
Bedrooms: 4 + 1
This Burlington home, which is situated on Roseland Creek, boasts a stunning kitchen, French doors that open to the patio overlooking the creek, a beautiful and spacious master en-suite, and so much more.
Listed for: $5,575,000
Sold for: $5,200,000
This beautiful, tree-lined, home is located on one of Southeast Oakville’s most coveted streets. It has been professionally landscaped, and offers complete privacy.
Listed for: $355,900
Sold for: $349,000
This townhouse consists of a stunning kitchen, a powder room, and a beautiful master bedroom.
Listed for: $309,900
Sold for: $330, 000
This Oakville place has been professionally renovated throughout and offers an abundance of space and comfort.
Listed for: $299,000
Sold for: $330,000
This Burlington place boasts an open balcony, and upgraded eat-in kitchen with lots of cabinets, and is close to commuter routes, transit, and amenities.
Listed for: $275,000
Sold for: $260,000
This Burlington condo features a cozy, remodeled, kitchen, a large balcony, and is close to schools, public transit, shopping, parks, the lake, and restaurants.
Listed for: $199,900
Sold for: $250,000
This two-bedroom Burlington condo has been freshly painted throughout, and features upgraded kitchen cabinets, an eat-in area, and much more.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park in Milton
- Body pulled from water near Burlington lift bridge: Hamilton Police
- Oakville restaurant named a top 'date night' spot in Canada
- Indian police arrest phone scammers targeting Canadians
- Burlington and Oakville rent rates continue to skyrocket
- These Were the Most Expensive (and Most Affordable) Houses Sold in Halton Recently
- Here are the Most Expensive (and Cheapest) Houses That Were Sold in Halton Recently
- These Were the Most and Least Expensive Houses Sold in Halton Recently
- These Were the Most Expensive and Most Affordable Homes Sold in Halton Recently
- Here Are the Most Expensive and Affordable Homes Sold in Halton Recently