These Were the Most Expensive and Most Affordable Homes Sold in Halton Recently
If you've been thinking about entering the real estate market in Halton, or anywhere in the GTA for that matter, you may be interested to learn that condos may be the way to go. In fact, a recent inhalton article revealed that condos may just be the key for buyers looking to enter the market.
While this could be discouraging for those who were not planning to purchase a condo, there still is some good news.
According to Zoocasa, there has still been a wide range of homes sold in Halton recently (some listed at more affordable prices and some at higher) regardless of whether or not you’re entering the market for the first time.
These, according to Zoocasa, were the most expensive and most affordable homes sold in Halton recently.
Listed for: $3,398,000
Sold for: $3,100,000
This stunning Oakville home consists of a master suite with a large walk-in closet, a Muskoka-like backyard and so much more.
Listed for: $3,098,000
Sold for: $2,980,000
This Burlington home is the perfect mix of being both modern and timeless. It features a stunning pool, and is located near cafes, shops, the lake, and schools.
Listed for: $2,999,000
Sold for: $2,875,000
Located in southwest Oakville, this home consists of a master suite with a fireplace, a steam shower, heated floors, a home theatre, and so much more.
Listed for: $2,998,000
Sold for: $2,815,000
This immaculate Oakville home has lots of natural lighting, a master suite with a walk-in ensuite steam shower, a stunning porch, and a beautiful kitchen.
Listed for: $2,998,000
Sold for: $2,800,000
This Oakville home has beautiful flooring throughout, stunning bathrooms, lots of natural lighting, and so much more.
Listed for: $199,000
Sold for: $210,000
This Burlington home is close to the city's downtown area, GO Station, and the lake. It consists of a walkout balcony, a galley eat-in kitchen, and much more.
Listed for: $255,000
Sold for: $250,000
This Burlington condo has a stunning open concept layout, making it perfect for entertaining. In addition, the bathroom has been renovated!
Listed for: $290,000
Sold for: $280,000
This cozy Oakville home consists of a gas fireplace, laminate floors, an open concept layout, and an extra-large balcony.
Listed for: $339,000
Sold for: $320,000
Inside this Burlington apartment you'll find modern decor with laminate flooring, an eat-in kitchen with glass tiled backsplash, an open concept living room, a large master bedroom, and so much more.
Listed for: $319,900
Sold for: $321,000
This upscale resort-style retirement home features a private balcony, lots of cupboard and counter space, a large closet, and much, much more.
Information and photos are courtesy of Zoocasa.
- Halton Pet Adoption: "Jumping" Joey
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Arrests made after masked men rob Burlington LCBO
- Doug Ford discusses help for businesses and urges residents not to go to cottages during COVID-19 outbreak
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford
- Here Are the Most Expensive and Affordable Homes Sold in Halton Recently
- These Were the Most Expensive (and Most Affordable) Houses Sold in Halton Recently
- House of the Week: Stunning $1.4 Mil Oakville Home With Large Master Bathroom
- House of the Week: $1.5 Mil Oakville Home with a Large Master Bedroom
- House of the Week: Pristine $2 Mil Oakville Home with Stunning Kitchen and Living Room