Third Line closed due to gas leak in Oakville
Halton Regional Police Service (HRPS) is investigating a gas leak in Oakville.
Earlier tonight (MAy 21), HRPS was called to the area of Third Line and Liverpool Street in relation to a gas leak.
Currently, Third Line is closed in both directions between Kingsridge Drive and Springdale Road, drivers are advised to find alternate routes.
All lanes have been reopened.
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Driver flees scene on foot after crash in Burlington
- Conservation Halton implementing reservation system for public parks
- Ontario says more heath providers can reopen including dentists, optometrists
- Ontario extends emergency orders for COVID-19 pandemic until June 9