This Burger Place is Now Open at Burlington Centre
Well, the wait is finally over. A new (and pretty famous) burger place has opened at Burlington Centre.
Burlington Centre shoppers can now enjoy a burger and fries from Five Guys.
According to the Burlington Centre Facebook page, Five Guys officially opened on Feb. 5, 2019.
Five Guys is a popular burger and fries chain that was first started in Washington, DC in 1986 by the Murrell family.
Now, there are almost 1,500 locations around the world and the opening of the Burlington Centre location marks the first one in the Halton Region.
Five Guys is a restaurant that only uses peanut oil, and fresh ground beef in order to achieve the burgers and fries they do.
So, what types of burgers does Five Guys serve up? According to the Five Guys website, customers are able to enjoy a regular hamburger, a cheeseburger, a bacon cheeseburger, and so much more. If burgers aren’t your thing, however, the Five Guys menu also features a variety of sandwich, French fry, and hot dog choices.
To view the menu in full, click here.
Have you tried Five Guys yet?
- This Poop-Themed Restaurant is Coming to Oakville
- Police Searching for Teen Last Seen in Oakville
- What's Open and Closed Family Day in Oakville, Burlington, and Milton
- BREAKING UPDATE: Alleged Killer of 11-Year-Old Girl in Hospital with Gunshot Wound
- PHOTOS: Possible Impaired Driver Stopped in Gunpoint Takedown in Burlington