This Burger Place is Now Open at Burlington Centre
Well, the wait is finally over. A new (and pretty famous) burger place has opened at Burlington Centre.
Burlington Centre shoppers can now enjoy a burger and fries from Five Guys.
According to the Burlington Centre Facebook page, Five Guys officially opened on Feb. 5, 2019.
Five Guys is a popular burger and fries chain that was first started in Washington, DC in 1986 by the Murrell family.
Now, there are almost 1,500 locations around the world and the opening of the Burlington Centre location marks the first one in the Halton Region.
Five Guys is a restaurant that only uses peanut oil, and fresh ground beef in order to achieve the burgers and fries they do.
So, what types of burgers does Five Guys serve up? According to the Five Guys website, customers are able to enjoy a regular hamburger, a cheeseburger, a bacon cheeseburger, and so much more. If burgers aren’t your thing, however, the Five Guys menu also features a variety of sandwich, French fry, and hot dog choices.
To view the menu in full, click here.
Have you tried Five Guys yet?
- Oakville Residents Charged Following Municipal Election Investigation
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Halton
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club Near Oakville
- Major Delays Expected on QEW Due Construction on Burlington Skyway Bridge
- Truck Carrying a Number of Bicycles Stopped in Burlington