This Burlington Gem is Set to Close This Month
There are many restaurants across the Halton Region where you can find fresh and authentic Italian cooking.
There is one place in Burlington, however, that stands out, Nonna's Cucina Ristorante located at 127 Plains Rd. W.
This restaurant is a family-run business that prides itself in honouring their Nonna's (grandmother) house made tomato sauce, pasta, and thin crust pizza.
The restaurant also has an incredible range of salads, appetizers, as well as gluten free and vegetarian options.
If you're like us and loved going to this restaurant for your spaghetti and meatballs fix then you may be sad to hear some recent news.
Nonna's Cucina Ristorante, which opened almost 10 years ago, announced that it is closing its doors.
In a recent Facebook post it was announced that the restaurant will be closed as of Dec. 22, 2018.
"It has been an honour serving you and we hope to see you through the rest of the month of December to say our goodbyes and personally express our gratitude for your loyalty and support," reads the restaurant's Facebook post.
The Facebook post continued to explain, "For us, the time has come to walk through that door and enjoy more time as "Nonni" with our wonderful grandchildren and families."
Are you sad to see this restaurant go?
Photo is courtesy of the Nonna's Cucina Ristorante Facebook page.
- 401 on-ramp blocked in Milton due to flooding
- Oakville council passes motion calling for mandatory mask bylaw across Halton
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect for Burlington, Oakville, Halton Hills and Milton
- Special air quality statement in effect for Oakville and Burlington
- Toy store with locations throughout the GTA files for bankruptcy